How do you measure success?
We believe that, by trying hard to live by the following tenets, we will be more successful, healthy, and happy as individuals and as a community.
Eight Keys of Excellence
1. INTEGRITY: Your behavior matches your values.
2. OWNERSHIP: Be accountable and taking responsibility for your actions.
3. FLEXIBILITY: Life happens, and we need the ability to adjust and adapt to the unexpected.
4. BALANCE: Align body, mind, and spirit; balance work and fun.
5. COMMITMENT: Follow a vision, fulfill promises, and complete what you begin.
6. THIS IS IT! Make the most of every moment, including this one.
7. FAILURE LEADS TO SUCCESS: Failures are feedback. Learn from them.
8. SPEAK WITH GOOD PURPOSE: Say what you mean, mean what you say, and choose your words for their positive impact.
Those crazy, fish tossing folks at the Pike Place Market taught us a (nearly) foolproof way to make every day better for yourself and everyone around you:
Play Be There Make Their Day Choose Your Attitude
Wherever I go, everyone is a little safer because I am there.
Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return, everyone is happy I am there.
It's a better life!